Thursday, August 25, 2011

Well, Today was crappy!!


Today was an awful day….
I’m upset that the inner city school that I work at has no sports or music or any kind of outlet because they can’t afford it.
I’m upset that I sacrificed and kind of normal life for my sport and I have nothing to show for it.
I’m pissed at my parents for not supporting me in this come back and I’m pissed at myself for letting them down by not making myself into something by now.
But what I’m most upset at that most is cant stop loving this sport and I still want to apart of it.  You know what they say you cant help what you love or is it  who?
Good thing there is practice tonight, I have a lot of things to wrestle through…. By the way I found a place to wrestle Zingano bjj. The gym is owned by an old college teammate of mine and her husband Cat and Mauricio Zingano. I’ve also been dabbling in MMA so far I really like it and I’m not oppose to the idea of competing in mma or bjj.  I’ve actually been wanting too for a while but couldn’t make it work with my work schedule.  
Practice was NOT good, my mind is still very competitive I want to win every bout, every position, every inch…..  However, my body is having a hard time keeping up. I feel heavy, my feet feel slow, and my timing is off…. Iam not happy about this… Iam going running !!!
Back from running ….. still pissed…..
Good Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment